The chosen candidate shall report to the (Area) General Manager, and will be based in Angsana Velavaru.
The chosen candidate will oversee 4 resorts in Maldives. Under the general guidance and supervision of the (Area) General Manager and the Regional Operation Cluster (ROC) Head, and adhering to the policies and procedures as meted out by the designated Resorts and Corporate Office, the chosen candidate shall oversee and direct all aspects of sales activities with the objectives of bringing the hotels to market speedily and achieving RevPAR-oriented goals consistently. Such activities including but not limited to delivery of top-line budget through sales & marketing planning, promotional/tactical strategies and overall accountability for the day-to-day effectiveness & communication of the sales force and resorts.
Desired Skills & Experience
Years of related experience: Minimum of 8 years in Hospitality Industry of similar Sales & Marketing capacity
Education: Minimum, Diploma in Hospitality, Tourism, Business Studies or related certification
Essential Requirements & Skills:
• Experience in Hotel/Resort sales & marketing and hospitality revenue management.
• Leadership experience in a similar capacity & strong focus on teamwork/management
• Strong sales back ground, with Maldives experience for an upmarket villa product or brand.
• Strong wholesale background and multi-unit experience is an advantage
• A track record of active commercial and/or leisure accounts that may be relevant to the Resort(s)’ key feeder market segments.
• Advance levels of analytical skills and the ability to articulate the business and plans.
• Visible strong drive in result-orientation and competency in soliciting business to capitalize sales/revenue opportunities.
• High proficiency in MS Office.
• Strong network capabilities.
• Apt in global sales & client relationship management