• To ensure that all telephone calls are professionally answered within 4 rings in accordance to Corporate Standards meted out.
• To accurately attend to all reservations/enquiries received via fax, phone and email effectively in a professional and prompt manner within 24 hours.
• To ensure all reservations received for the day are accurately input into the system with zero error and backlog.
• Attending to all in-coming enquiries via fax, phone and email effectively in a professional and prompt manner within 24 hours.
• Ensuring that all telephone calls must be answered with 4 rings, guided by the prescribed script and in accordance to the Corporate Standards meted out.
• To seize all opportunity to maximize incremental revenue through up-selling of villa type upgrade, spa treatment, transfers, food & beverage reservations and/or activities, available in the Hotel/Resort.
• To adopt a sales attitude at all times and exercise to convert every enquiry received to a booking.
• Ensure that all voicemail are responded within 1 hour.
• To input all reservations accurately, in a timely manner and ensure that all correspondences are filedsystematically for easy retrieval. Softcopy archival is to be used wherever possible.
• Be familiar and well-versed with the designated hotel/resort, so as to provide and/or communicate only factual/relevant information to the customers.
• To adhere to the pre-set availability and rate/plan offers and always offer an alternative dates/destination.
• Be helpful and support team members to ensure the Team goal is achieved.
• Any other tasks/duties as and when assigned by the Director, Sales & Marketing and/or Director, Global Reservations Operations and Manager, Reservations.
• Possesses experience in hospitality reservations operations and/or customer service.
• Is knowledgeable on Opera Management System (OPMS)/Opera.Reservations System or any other reservations systems.
• Possesses proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel and Word).
• Possesses good communication skill both written and spoken.
• Possesses good auditory and clear verbal skills.
• Possesses strong customer service mindset.
• Possesses visible level of initiative and pro-activeness.
• Is well-groomed and neat in appearance.
• Is dedicated and able to work independently.
• Is able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Min 1 year of relevant experience.
• Chinese & English communication skills (written and spoken).
• Positive attitude and good teamwork spirit.