Banyan Tree Holdings Limited (“Banyan Tree” or the “Group”) is a leading manager and developer of premium resorts, hotels and spas in the Asia Pacific, with close to 30 resorts and hotels, over 60 spas and 80 galleries; as well as three golf courses. The Group manages and/or has ownership interests in niche resorts and hotels. The resorts each typically has between 50 and 100 rooms and commands room rates at the high end of each property’s particular market.
The Group’s primary business is the management, development and ownership of resorts and hotels. This is centred around two award-winning brands: Banyan Tree and Angsana. Banyan Tree also operates the leading integrated resort in Thailand – Laguna Phuket, through the Group’s subsidiary, Laguna Resorts & Hotels Public Company Limited.
In addition to the Group’s existing resorts & hotels, Banyan Tree Holdings is spreading its wings to the Middle East, Central America, Europe and Africa. In the years to come, you can look forward to experiencing our unique blend of romance, rejuvenation and exotic sensuality in the following destinations:
- Banyan Tree Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan – China
- Banyan Tree Dali, Yunnan – China
- Banyan Tree Anji, Zhejiang – China
- Banyan Tree Tianjin Yangliuqing, Tianjin – China
- Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay, Tetouan – Morocco
- Banyan Tree Signatures Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
- Banyan Tree Yangcheng Lake, Jiangsu – China
- Banyan Tree Goa – India
- Banyan Tree Batu Bay, Inner Mongolia – China
- Banyan Tree Janabiya, Manama – Bahrain
- Banyan Tree Emeishan, Sichuan – China
- Banyan Tree Jilin Riverside, Jilin – China
- Banyan Tree Wuxi, Jiangsu – China