Under the general guidance and supervision of the (Area) General Manager and Regional Operation Cluster (ROC) Head, and adhering to the policies and procedures as meted out by the designated Resorts and Corporate Office, the incumbent shall oversee and direct all aspects of sales activities with the objectives of bringing the hotel to market speedily and achieving RevPAR-oriented goals consistently. Such activities including but not limited to delivery of top-line budget through sales & marketing planning, promotional/tactical strategies and overall accountability for the day-to-day effectiveness & communication of the sales force and hotels.
Desired Skills & Experience
Years of related experience
Minimum of 5 years in Hospitality Industry of similar Sales & Marketing capacity
Minimum Diploma/Degree in Hospitality, Tourism, Business Studies or related certification
Requirements & Skills:
• Experience in Hotel sales & marketing and hospitality revenue management.
• Leadership experience in a similar capacity & strong focus on teamwork/management
• Cluster role or dual properties experience is an advantage
• A track record of active commercial and/or leisure accounts that may be relevant to the Resort(s)’ key feeder market segments.
• Advance levels of analytical skills and the ability to articulate the business and plans.
• Visible strong drive in result-orientation and competency in soliciting business to capitalize sales/revenue opportunities.
• High proficiency in MS Office.
• Strong network capabilities
• Apt in global sales & client relationship management