Key Result Areas:
• Enforces documents and establishes effective controls for all revenues, expenses and protect ion of assets.
• Maintains accurate and timely financial and operating information and provides analysis, interpretation and projections to management.
• Co-ordinates and assists department heads in the preparation and implementation of the hotel’s annual business plan.
• Controls capital and FF&E expenditure to ensure compliance with justifications and approvals.
• Implements and maintains effective accounting practices and procedures as required by corporate policy, generally accepted accounting principles and local legal requirements and regulations.
• Directs and manages the cost control, purchasing and storeroom functions ensuring effective systems are in place.
• Administers all hotel insurance programmes in conjunction with corporate office.
• Approves all contracts, leases and other legal documents and ensures their safekeeping.
• Acts as authorized signatory, ensuring that allowances, adjustments, purchase requests, cheques and other documents are approved accordingly.
• Ensures that employees are selected, trained, evaluated and rewarded in compliance with existing employee management system.
• Coaches, counsels, disciplines and develops subordinate employees.
• Participates in all wage and salary administration functions.
• Contributes to the morale and team spirit of the hotel by maintaining effective relationships with colleagues.
• Performs additional duties as directed by supervisors.
• Makes appropriate suggestions and recommendations to supervisors for the general improvement of the hotel.
• Is fully conversant with all health and safety, fire and emergency procedures.
• Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language.
• Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or regulation of the hotel is represented.
• Attends meetings and training as required by supervisors.
• Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of Local Law.
Performance Evaluation Criteria:
• Production of timely and efficient financial information.
• Achievement of hotel’s financial goals and targets.
• Staff training and development.
• Efficiency of internal control procedures.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please email resume in MS Word format with recent photo, current & expected salary, & availability to Thuy.Nguyen@banyantree.com