• Manage the procurement deliverables of the company.
• Manage the sourcing and buying of FF&E and OS&E items required by the properties.
• Manage tenders for the procurement of furniture & operating equipments for new project openings.
• Manage and negotiate regional & global contracts for key hotel operating supplies for the Company.
• Manage the procurement requirements & budgets for new openings and existing properties.
• Work closely with project owners & hotel operators on purchasing requirements.
• Formulate, participate and implement procurement related processes.
• Manage a team to support procurement related activities.
• Establish KPIs to achieve business objectives of the department and the company.
• Assist in the business development of the company.
• Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain Management or equivalent with minimum 10 years relevant experience in a purchasing function, preferably in the hospitality industry.
• Has purchasing knowledge & experience in furniture manufacturing and design.
• Has project pre-opening experience in the hospitality industry.
• Has good management skills in leading a team of buyers.
• Possesses a strong global network of good & reliable suppliers.
• Excellent sourcing skills in non-food products for hotel use.
• Resourceful and strong team player.
• Initiative, analytical and possess excellent negotiation and interpersonal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of online procurement software is a plus.
• Candidate will be based in Singapore Corporate Office located at Upper Bukit Timah.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please email resume in MS Word format with recent photo, current & expected salary, & availability to: Ms Yi Ting at Tan.Yiting@banyantree.com