• Direct the work assignment of supervisory and non-supervisory team members.
• Monitor housekeeping personnel to ensure guests receive prompt and courteous service
• Inform other relevant operating departments, of housekeeping operational matters
• Schedule routine inspections by supervisors, of all housekeeping areas including occupied and non-occupied Villas.
• Inspect Villas and all housekeeping areas on a regular basis to ensure furnishing, facilities and equipment are clean and in good condition.
• Ensure that all guest supplies are well controlled.
• Assist in monitoring and controlling housekeeping procedures including lost and found, key control, security and emergency procedures, health and safety for employees and guests.
• Supervise effective operation of the Resort laundry
• Conduct periodic training for all HK team members
Job Skills Requirement:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position in a luxury hotel
• Good people management skills and good communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
• Oral and written proficiency in English