|Post Date||January 17, 2014|
|Division||Food & Beverage|
1. Assist the General Manager in the overall running of the hotel by participating in the decision making of the hotel’s policies, philosophy, direction, goals and objectives and is responsible for their implementation thereafter.
2. Oversee the performance of the Executive Chef and all Outlet Managers by providing guidance and assistance in the execution of their responsibilities and helping them set the agreed Departmental objectives.
3. Direct and control all subordinate Food and Beverage associate to ensure that all day-to-day operational matters are handled on time and guests’ expectations are met.
4. Ensure that the standards of Food and Beverage meet or exceed expectations by overseeing the quality, consistency and presentation in all outlets and making sure that they conform to the hotel’s requisites at all times.
5. Prepare, communicate and implement, in conjunction with the Executive Chef, an annual Food and Beverage promotion for all restaurants and assists Sales & Marketing in designing the advertising material for such promotions.
6. Prepare, communicate and implement, in conjunction with the Executive Chef, menu change cycles for all restaurants.
7. Responsible for all Food and Beverage pricing, maximizing outlets profitability while maintaining value- for-money principles.
8. Assist in the preparation of the hotel’s annual budget and, more specifically, prepare, monitor and control the hotel’s Food and Beverage budget.
9. Oversee the standards of cleanliness and hygiene in all Food and Beverage areas and take appropriate action when necessary.