1. Years of related experience: 3 Years above
2. Education/qualifications: Diploma/University Education
Essential Job Skills
1. Possesses hotel sales, marketing, and/or revenue management experience.
2. Familiar with sales market in SW or East of China
3. Possesses leadership experience of a department.
4. Possesses a track record of active commercial or leisure accounts that may be relevant to the hotel’s key feeder markets/market segments.
5. Possesses intermediate to advance levels of analytical skills and the ability to articulate the business.
6. Possesses an intermediate level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Desirable Job Skills
1. Demonstrates co-operation and trust with colleagues and teams and across organizational boundaries. Participates as a team player and establishes strong working relationships to deliver positive results.
2. Inspires others to excel by clearly communicating business values and direction, recognizing good performance and providing managerial support. Develops the potential of others through coaching and development opportunities to build organizational capability for the future.
3. Has a clear view of what is required and takes action and responsibility to deliver it. Takes initiative to meet and exceed job requirements. Meets deadlines and commitments and ensures that tasks and projects are completed as required.
4. Establishes action plans and schedules for meeting departmental priorities. Assigns responsibilities, allocating resources and co-coordinating the activities of self and others to meet objectives efficiently and effectively.
5. Sets high performance standards and pursues aggressive goals. Strives for constant improvements, takes responsibility for achieving business results, and perseveres despite obstacles.
6. Promotes ideas persuasively, shapes the opinions of others and overcomes resistance. Establishes influential contacts, builds consensus for action and negotiates mutually beneficial solutions to problems.
7. Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external customers. Understands and anticipates customers’ needs, takes action to address customer needs, and strives to exceed customer expectations.
8. Understands and takes into account the global nature of the business. Works effectively with colleagues from different viewpoints, cultures and countries.
Level of Independence: High/ Must be able to work without supervision
1. Skill Level: Good communication skills. Interacts with colleagues. Excellent interpersonal skills. Required to interact with international profile of guests
2. Language Skills: Good command of the English language