|Post Date||January 17, 2014|
|Division||Sales and Marketing|
1. Ensures the efficient and effective management of the sales division towards the attainment of the overall company objectives and operational goals.
2. Develops strategies for forecasting and analysing sales needs and developing effective product responses, delivery systems and methods of measuring and evaluating results.
3. Plans, develops and executives marketing plans to provide direction and a specific plan of action.
4. Develops new and/or improved products to improve the competitiveness and maximise profitability; promotes marketing awareness and clearly communicates the marketing objectives to support the achievement of plans and sales goals.
5. Plans, manages and evaluates the financial operations of the sales division to ensure cost effectiveness and optimum utilization of resources.
6. Develops, implements and evaluates short-term tactics and long-range sales plans and programmes focused on customer needs and expectations.
7. Identifies the needs for timely adjustment of marketing plans and priorities to meet the changing economic and competitive conditions.
8. Provides direction, leadership and support to division associates; plans, supervises and evaluates their work; develops, communicates and enforces policies, priorities, procedures and administrative standards; provides training and creates opportunities for growth and development; defines job authorities, assigns accounts and market segment responsibilities; sets individual goals and establishes standards of performance; approves all personnel action.