|Post Date||January 17, 2014|
|Division||Food & Beverage|
1. Directs and co-ordinates all subordinate kitchen associates, through regular daily briefings to ensure that all day to day operational matters are handled on time and guest expectations are met.
2. Liaise with F&B operations to co-ordinate all banqueting and restaurant operations, ensuring they function in an efficient and timely manner.
3. Closely monitors the preparation and presentation of all food production areas to ensure consistency and conformity to the requisite standards.
4. Liaise with Purchasing and suppliers alike to help negotiate the most competitive prices and make sure that all food items ordered conform to the appropriate standards of quality and freshness and that they are delivered on time.
5. Conducts periodical checks of all food delivery and storage areas to ensure quality of food and sanitation standards are strictly observed and maintained at all times.
6. Use his/her skills and creativity to design innovative and imaginative menus and works closely with the F&B Director to develop appealing and market driven menu cards that are in line with the property known image and reputation while meeting the established profit goals.
7. Prepares and implements, in conjunction with the F&B Director, regular food and beverage promotion plans for all F&B outlets.
8. Says current on kitchen equipment technology to build sales and/or improve operations in the most cost-effective manner.
9. Is responsible, in conjunction with the Director of F&B, for the implementation and co-ordination of all related aspects within the group’s Balanced Scorecard Programme.