The chosen candidate shall report to the Director of Human Resources.
The chosen candidate shall be responsible for providing support in the various human resources functions including: recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counselling.
Key Deliverables shall include:
• Recruitment and Hiring of potential candidates.
• Ensures all positions hold up to date job descriptions compiled by the relevant Department Heads.
• Maintaining a fully functioning Human Resources Department including employment, screening, referrals, personnel record keeping, compensation and benefits, work permits and visa processing.
• To advise, counsel and assist associates with problems or queries where needed.
• Encourages a good standard of associates conduct and behaviour and coordinates disciplinary procedure when necessary.
• Co-ordinates, controls and inspects associates accommodation, ensuring it is of the highest possible standard of cleanliness and comfort.
• Liaises with the Director of F & B with regards to the Staff Cafeteria, particularly on the quality, variety and nutritious value of the food served.
Desired Skills & Experience
Years of related experience: Minimum of 3-7 years in luxury, upscale hotels with at least 3 years of hands-on experience in a similar position
Education: Minimum, College degree plus technical certificate, diploma or higher qualification
Required Job Skills:
• Excellent command of the English language
• Ability to express effective, clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good leadership, organizational and administrative skills
• Able to document standards of performance
• Dynamic, inspiring, innovative, enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Easily approachable with an outgoing and pleasant personality
• Able to effectively facilitate both small and large groups
• Able to prioritize
• Able to maintain objectivity
• Good team player
• Professional training skills and knowledge of working practices and principles in a 5-star hospitality setting
• Hard working, able to withstand a very fast paced working environment, enroll and complete projects on his/her own
• Highly customer and result oriented
• Understanding of large, multi-cultural organizations
• Computer literate
• Good health, mature and very neat appearance