The InOcean Villa Manager Plans, organizes, directs and coordinates overall operations of the IOV segment of the Hotel. The ideal Manager for InOcean Villas will be “hands on” and have the vision for the hotel to achieve its business goals and have the ability to motivate our associates to provide professional, superior customer service to our guests during the entirety of their stay.
This position is responsible for managing the overall operation of the InOcean Villa Segment of the hotel including but not limited to the following key areas:
- Adhere to brand standards, programs and initiatives in regards to both product and service requirements to ensure Overall Guest Satisfaction.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the hotel including cleanliness and condition of the physical asset to provide a quality product and excellent value to our guests.
- Operate in compliance with company standard operating procedures. Maintain the consistency of the hotel standards through providing leadership and guidance to our associates.
Job Skills Requirement:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a managerial level in hospitality industry especially in Guest Relations.
- Experience in similar leadership capacity in the Maldives and/or Island Resorts.
- Good understanding of hotel operation and leadership skills with strong focus on teamwork and a good level of organizational skill.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Professionally groomed and is neat in appearance
- Experience in the Maldivian Hotel Industry will be an added advantage.
- Able to speak minimum two international languages other than English language.
- Ability to speak in Chinese Language is an added advantage.
Please send applications with a color photo to:
Human Resources – Angsana Velavaru