Banyan Tree is a leading upscale resort owner, developer and operator of a number of highly acclaimed and multiple award-winning resorts and spas throughout the region. To date, Banyan Tree manages and/or has ownership interests in 36 resorts and hotels, 73 spas, 91 retail galleries and 3 golf courses that spread across 6 Continents and 26 Countries. We are now seeking an enthusiastic and qualified individual to fill up the following position
Job Description (including but not limited to):
• Hotel Branding for the Angsana and Banyan Tree brand as well as new hotel developments besides existing brands i.e. Banyan Tree and Angsana.
• Work with all business units, property GMs, champions, and task forces to develop and implement creative product innovations and destination experiences when required.
Standards and Audits:
• Manage the company’s 3rd party hotel operations online audit system. Including managing the system and working with hotel teams to ensure full compliance of the system and requirements.
• Process hotel request such as action plans, request for waivers, and monitor hotel results for the group.
• Ensure relevancy of standards based on operational feedback.
• Analyze and provide essential input to develop or revise standards and audits where applicable.
• Maintain and streamline the enhancement process of standards and audits.
Customer Relationship and Online Reputation Management:
• Develop, enhance, and analyze guest surveys and guests comments to capture qualitative and essential information for elevating future guest and brand experience.
• Offer solutions to service gaps.
• Implement and manage the appointed reputation management systems and provide guidelines for properties to manage their reputation on online platforms/social media.
• Champion the Best Practice platform through internal promotion and collaboration with all business units and properties.
• Manage, collate and analyze Best Practices on how they can be developed into process/product initiatives.
• Enhance the platform capabilities based on user feedback and process owner enhancements.
• Provide brand guidance for new projects.
• Manage and mentor the colleagues under you, to ensure all departmental goals are met. Associate satisfaction and continued learning is key to success.
• Other ad-hoc projects as directed by the Assistant Director.
• At least 2 years of hotel operations experience in a management capacity.
• Able to work on simultaneous projects independently.
• Leadership qualities, and ability to manage and mentor associates under your purview.
• Fun and passionate, and willing to test boundaries with new innovations is a must!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please email resume in MS Word format with recent photo, current & expected salary, & availability to: Mr. Winson Chin at Winson.Chin@banyantree.com