• Provide full spectrum of secretarial support and efficient administrative and minutes taking skills
• Travel arrangements for VP’s flights and itineraries with counter-parties not limited to travel agencies, airlines, and embassy visa applications.
• Accommodation arrangement for overseas guests and staffs when necessary.
• Coordinate meetings, on behalf of VP with counter-parties not limited to colleagues, government bodies and potential clients/ suppliers.
• Effective management of the electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
• Organising and maintaining effective filing systems.
• Review and correct simple accounting entries on invoices and purchase requisition.
• Receiving and dealing with telephone calls and emails professionally.
• Re-directing or taking messages and using initiative to deal with guest’s feedback and queries accordingly.
• Monitor and update staffs leave records.
• Assistance on errands for personal matters.
• Liaise with catering vendors (to render their services) for Business Unit gatherings.
• Other administrative duties or task as assign by VP
• Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Positive and self-motivated
• Mature and able to work under pressure
• Preferably candidates whom are highly efficient, well organized and with a desire to learn and grow his/her potential.
• Work location: Singapore Corporate Office - Upper Bukit Timah / 5 days work week
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please email resume in MS Word format with recent photo, current & expected salary, & availability to: Ms Yi Ting at Tan.Yiting@banyantree.com.