|Post Date||January 17, 2014|
|Division||Sales and Marketing|
1. On a daily basis, review the monthly forecast, budget and strategies of hotels/resorts, in your specified region, and recommend wherever necessary the yield management restrictions, closed-out dates, and inventory control issues.
2. Guided by the directions and strategies communicated by Director, Revenue Management and Distribution; manage, develop and train the hotels/resorts Revenue Associate(s), in your specified region to achieve and exceed RevPAR targets throughout the year.
3. Guided by the directions and strategies as communicated by Director, Revenue Management and Distribution; accurately forecasts business outlook; business on-the-books, booking volume/channels with the hotels/resorts in your specified region.
4. To continually champion the concept of “Dynamic Pricing” & “Rate Parity” to the field.
5. To regularly conduct market analysis and provide accurate diagnostic reports periodically for the hotels/resorts in your specified region to the Director, Revenue Management and Distribution.
6. Understand the synergies and efficiencies of the available distribution channels and use the resources to increase revenue for the hotels/resorts in your specified region.
7. To be the first to know the dynamics of individual hotels/resorts’ competitors’ sets and the economic situation to optimize positive and reverse negative impacts on our business strategies.
8. Ensure that timely and accurate submission of all reports generated. All records and data of previous and current worksheets and market analysis/diagnostics are to be properly filed and accessible to all.
9. Responsible for ensuring that all resorts adhere to the rate loading SOP without exception.
10. Conduct regular audit checks to all hotels/resorts in your specified region to ensure adherence to Corporate SOP.
11. Provide rate loading assistance and support to all resorts, when required.
12. Any other projects/duties as and when assigned by SVP, Sales & Marketing and/or Director, Revenue Management & Distribution.