Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director, Sales & Marketing and adhering to policies and procedures as meted out by the designated hotel and corporate office, the incumbent herein will grow revenue through sales efforts by cultivating/managing existing relationships and developing new business opportunities with corporate clients and tour operators in a given portfolio.
Job Skills Requirement:
• Minimum 2 years experience in hospitality industry or related field.
• Experience in similar leadership capacity in the Maldives and/or in a Luxury Hotel.
• A track record of active commercial accounts that may be relevant to the market segment.
• Visible strong drive in result-orientation and competency in soliciting business to capitalize sales/revenue opportunities.
• Good understanding of Revenue Management and Distribution.
• Advance levels of analytical skills and the ability to articulate the business and plans.
• Visible leadership skills with strong focus on teamwork/management.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel & PowerPoint).
• A good level of organizational skill.
• Professionally groomed and is neat in appearance.
Please send applications with a color photo to:
Human Resources – Angsana Velavaru