• Manage the procurement deliverables for the company
• Manage the sourcing and buying of FF&E and OS&E items required
• Manage tenders for the procurement of furniture & equipments for new project openings.
• Manage the negotiation of regional & global contracts for key hotel operating supplies for the Company
• Manage the procurement requirements & budgets for new openings and existing properties
• Work closely with project owners & hotel operators on purchasing requirements.
• Assist in the business development of the company.
• Degree/Diploma in Purchasing Management or equivalent with minimum 5 years relevant experience with experience in purchasing function, preferably in the hospitality industry
• Has purchasing knowledge & experience in furniture manufacturing and design.
• Has project pre-opening experience and experience in FF&E purchases & process.
• Has good management skills in leading a team of buyers
• Possesses a strong network of good & reliable suppliers
• Excellent sourcing skills in non-food products for hotel use
• Initiative, analytical and possess excellent negotiation and interpersonal communication skills
• Working knowledge of online procurement software is a plus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please email resume in MS Word format with recent photo, current & expected salary, & availability to: Ms Yi Ting at Tan.Yiting@banyantree.com