Opening April 20180 Anji Anji 5:42 AM
Welcome to Banyan Tree Anji
Anji, famous for its bamboo forests and the hometown of white tea, is one of the most popular summer destinations in eastern China. Located in the prefecture-level city of Huzhou in Zhejiang Province, it is an eco-tourism country with abundant mineral resources. Banyan Tree Anji is an exclusive mountain resort, a two-hour drive away from Shanghai and an hour drive from Hangzhou. Tourist attractions are also in abundance, with places like Mountain Longwangshan and Tianhuangping Hydropower Station (the biggest in Asia).
AccommodationSpacious guestrooms and villas with locally-inspired design architecture offer guests full privacy and scenic mountain views.
|Room/Villa Type||Number of Units||Area (sqm)|
|Standard King Room||45||57|
|Standard Twin Room||40||57|
|Deluxe King Room||32||57-76|
|One-Bedroom Villa||26||Indoor: 96 / Outdoor: 148|
|Two-Bedroom Villa||4||Indoor: 218 / Outdoor: 416|
- Element Jewellery by Banyan Tree – the first Element Jewellery by Banyan Tree in China, the shop showcases fine jewellery inspired by culture and luxury.
- Banyan Tree Spa – with a total of 10 treatment rooms, the award-winning Banyan Tree Spa features Anji’s famous bamboo groves and offers complete relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Meeting Rooms – find the perfect indoor / outdoor venue for meetings, conferences and team-building. The 900 sqm Grand Ballroom can be split into three sections and accommodate up to 430 persons.
- Fitness Facilities – enjoy state-of-the art facilities such as gym, indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
- Entertainment Spots – have fun at the KTV (karaoke) and Mahjong Rooms.
- Kids’ Club
- Bai Yun – this Banyan Tree signature Chinese restaurant offers fine Cantonese cuisine made with local organic ingredients.
- Saffron – enjoy authentic Thai cuisine with an innovative twist. Saffron is the hotel’s main all-day-dining restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Banyan Lounge – find a wide selection of low-caffeine tea and home-made snacks.
- Cheers – unwind with special cocktails and beverages on this rooftop lounge overlooking the quaint town of Anji.
Banyan Tree Anji Pre-Opening Office
25th Floor, Hong Kong Prosperity Tower, 763 Meng Zi Road
Shanghai 200023, China
- +86 4009219789