Welcome to Banyan Tree Phuket Double Pool Villa
Dear Valued Guests,
Banyan Tree invites you to indulge your senses with a rejuvenation of body, mind and soul. Guests can pamper themselves with relaxing spa treatments, sample flavourful cuisine or enjoy a host of recreational activities at our resort.
2015, following our 20th anniversary and as we work hard to make our Sanctuary for the Senses even more inviting, is an exciting year for Banyan Tree Phuket. We are delighted to share some refreshing news with you in regards to this legendary resort of ours. The resort will be undergoing some refurbishment and renovation commencing from 15th April to 31 October 2015.
While Banyan Tree Spa Sanctuary and Double Pool Villas by Banyan Tree will continue to operate normally; works at the Main Resort will include our 32 Deluxe Villas’ conversion of the Jacuzzis into a new Pool and upgrading of the interior; main lobby; main swimming pool, Watercourt – All Day Dining Restaurant, Saffron Restaurant and a new meeting room. Water Court All-Day dining will be brought to the ground floor with the addition of a seafood section and private salas within the garden and facing the lagoon. The current location of Watercourt will become Saffron Thai signature restaurant with the addition of a new and indoor area. The current location of Saffron will become an outstanding daylight state-of-the-art meeting space to accommodate the growing space of executive meetings. Alternative dining options are available at Tamarind Japanese restaurant, Tré French-Vietnamese restaurant and Banyan Café international and Thai menu.
As compensation for any inconvenience, the property offers benefits for guests as follows:
- Complimentary in-villa breakfast for all villa categories during renovation period. Banyan Café will serve buffet breakfast.
- Weekly complimentary in-house guests’ cocktails (1 hour free flow cocktails from 18.00 – 19.00 hrs.)
- 25% discount for F&B and in-villa dining, except Dining Destination and minibar
- 20% discount on massage at Banyan Tree Spa Phuket except beauty & facial treatments. Advanced reservation required.
- 20% discount on golf green fee at Laguna Phuket Golf Club (except caddy and golf cart fees)
- Complimentary roundtrip shuttle service to Patong or Phuket town (joined service with fixed schedule) for all in-house guests per person per stay. Advanced reservation required.
- In addition to your private pool in the villa, guests will have the option to use our sister resort Angsana Laguna Phuket’s main swimming pool facilities and get 25% off on F&B (including alcoholic beverages) at Pool Side Restaurant only. This applies during the pool renovation period from 15 May – June 15 only.
If you do wish to ask any questions about the works during this time please contact your respective Banyan Tree sales member or our reservations team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call +66 76 372 400.
We want to assure you that we have taken into consideration all possible measures to ensure you will have a truly memorable stay and we all look forward to welcoming you to Banyan Tree Phuket.
Thank you in advance for your understanding during this time.
Mr Sriram Kailasam, General Manager, Banyan Tree Phuket
Ông Sriram Kailasam is the Senior Assistant Vice President and General Manager of Banyan Tree Phuket, the flagship property of the Banyan Tree group.
He assumed this important position in March 2012, after spending seven years in Bangkok where he was the General Manager of Banyan Tree Bangkok and where, prior to this, he held the corporate role of Assistant Vice President of Food & Beverage in charge of all F&B operations group-wide. He joined the Group in 2003 as a Chef at Banyan Tree Phuket.
Ông Kailasam holds a Post-graduate diploma from the Oberoi School of Management in India. This is also where his career began and, before joining Banyan Tree, he worked for several International groups such as the Starwood Group as well as the Stamford Hotels Sydney, and Hotel Le Royal (under the Raffles Hotel Group) in Cambodia.
A seasoned hotelier with over 20 year of experience in the luxury hospitality industry, Mr. Kailasam is an all-round professional with also an extensive experience in pre-openings, and projects encompassing operations in in South America, North Africa, Middle East, China and South East Asia.