Golden Ox Celebration Package
From Now Until 28 February 2021
This CNY, book a stay at our Cotai Pool Suite and get a daily breakfast for 2, afternoon tea, complimentary couple spa sessions and MOP500 of dining credits.
Golden Ox Celebration Package includes:
- One night's stay in a Cotai Pool Suite
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Complimentary 90-minute couple spa session per day at Banyan Tree Spa Macau (60-minute treatment & 30-minute refreshments and relaxation time)
- F&B dining credit worth MOP500 nett per day to be used at Banyan Tree Macau
- Complimentary afternoon tea for 2 persons
- Offer not available for 12-20 February 2021
- No other offers or discounts can be used in conjunction with this promotion.
- F&B Dining credit worth MOP500 nett per room per night to be spent in hotel operated outlets including Saffron, Cabana, and In-Room Dining and Mini-Bar.
- Offer is limited and reservations are subject to room availability.
- Name change and adding extra guest are not allowed after reservation is made.
- All cancellations or amendments for the reservations of Banyan Tree Macau must be made by 3pm, 1 day prior to the arrival date; otherwise charges will apply. Please note that any amendments to existing reservations will be subject to availability (blackout dates apply) and any rate differences.
- All hotel rates are in HKD/MOP, and are subject to a 10% service charge and a 5% tourism tax.
- The registered guest must be 18 years of age or above to check in.
- The maximum number of registered guests in any room at Banyan Tree Macau is 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 or below.
- The third occupying guest (13 years old or above) or any request for an extra bed is subject to a surcharge of HKD/MOP998 per person per night at Banyan Tree Macau; and surcharges are subject to a 10% service charge and a 5% tourism tax.
- Extensions will require a reservation change for the additional date(s), subject to availability, and will be charged according to the Best Available Rate on the date of extension.
- The original credit card used for booking must be presented upon check-in for verification purposes. The hotels reserve the right to refuse guest check-in without the presentation of the original credit card with designated signature.