Associate Complimentary Stay
We always strive to deliver outstanding service and create memorable experiences to our guests. At the same time, we also want to instil pride and integrity among our associates in line with our company’s Mission Statement. What better way than enjoying the Associate Complimentary Stay entitlement to stay and experience our product and services, first-hand.
We set this page for your easy booking process for your next holiday!
Once you have decided the hotel, please click on the respective hotel in the list below. You will be directed to the booking engine as below with the code COMASSOC indicated under Corporate/Promotion Code.
Refer to the screenshot below:
If for any reason, you have clicked on the Booking widget or the main navigation button, please ensure that you indicate the code COMASSOC under the Corporate/Promotion Code.
Procedures/Terms and Conditions:
- Download the Complimentary request form https://banyantree.sharepoint.com/Pages/complimentary_stay.aspx# and fill up accordingly.
- If the currency is not in US Dollar, please convert the amount using www.xe.com and provide the conversion screenshot. If no conversion is provided, the conversion rate will be based on the company’s monthly exchange rate.
- Submit the request form with your signature together with the booking confirmation and the conversion screenshot (if applicable) to Group HR to process.
- Complimentary Stay must be applied at least 21 days in advance of intended stay date.
- Please refer to the Associates’ Complimentary Accommodation Policy for more details.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS):
Credits and Eligibility
Question: How do I know how much credit I can use?
Answer: You can approach your HR to determine your earned credits. Please also advise HR your planned travel dates as it will help to get the most updated and accurate points.
Question: Is there a system where I can log in to see my points balance and expiry date?
Answer: Currently, no. You will have to send an email to Jasmine Liao (Jasmine.Liao@banyantree.com) and she will be able to advise.
Question: What are Black-out/closed-out dates?
Answer: Black-out/closed-out dates are dates specified by each hotel when the hotel expects very high occupancy. Please ensure that the dates you booked for your stay are not within those dates, otherwise you will have to pay by cash for your stay.
Terms and Conditions
Question: When HR sent out my application to the Hotel, does this mean my comp stay is approved?
Answer: No, your complimentary stay is only approved when the hotel returned the form with the approval of the respective hotel GM’s. Only then you should proceed with your flight arrangement, etc.
Question: Can I book 1 room at Banyan Tree and 1 room at Angsana during the same period of stay?
Answer: Yes, an Associate can book up to 2 rooms and maximum of 3 nights per stay at each hotel. Do note that the Associate will have to be the one to check in for both the properties.
Your feedback is important to us and will enable us to serve you better. Please contact us at the following email address: Jasmine.Liao@banyantree.com
Click on the participating hotels to book:
- BANYAN TREE BANGKOK
- BANYAN TREE SAMUI
- BANYAN TREE PHUKET
- ANGSANA LAGUNA PHUKET
- ANGSANA VILLAS PHUKET
- CASSIA PHUKET
- BANYAN TREE ANJI
- BANYAN TREE CHONGQING BEIBEI
- BANYAN TREE HANGZHOU
- BANYAN TREE HUANGSHAN
- BANYAN TREE LIJIANG
- BANYAN TREE RINGHA
- BANYAN TREE SANYA
- BANYAN TREE SHANGHAI ON THE BUND
- BANYAN TREE YANGSHUO
- BANYAN TREE TENGCHONG
- BANYAN TREE TIANJIN RIVERSIDE
- ANGSANA HANGZHOU
- ANGSANA XIAN LINTONG
- ANGSANA XISHUANGBANNA
- ANGSANA ZHUHAI PHOENIX BAY
- DHAWA JINSHANLING