The Pearl of the Andaman
From Phuket International Airport (HKT)
- The hotel is 20 kilometres, or about 20 minutes by hotel shuttle or taxi.
To Bang Tao Beach
- The beach is only 500 metres from the resort. It’s a four-minute walk, or take our complimentary buggy service.
To Chalong Temple
- The temple is 30 kilometres, or 40 minutes by car form from the hotel. Remember to dress respectfully when visiting temples.
To Old Phuket Town
- The charming old town is 23 kilometres or 330 minutes by car from the hotel
To Coral Islands
- Take a boat trip to the beautiful Coral Islands. Half day and full day trips are available.
To Canal Village shopping area and convenient convenience stores
- Shopping is 1,5 1.5 kilometres from the resort. Take a 15-minute walk, or enjoy our complimentary buggy shuttle service.
Phuket is a long-time favourite in Thailand, with sun, sea and activities for the whole family. Built on a former abandoned tin mining site next to the shores of the Andaman sea, Banyan Tree Phuket has helped rehabilitate the sensitive natural environment, and created a resort like no other.
NOTE: The hotel is currently undergoing some upgrade and expansion works from July 2018 to October 2019 (excluding 23rd December 2018 – 9th January 2019).
Banyan Tree Phuket will be doing its utmost to ensure that your stay is comfortable in spite of the works. The resort is offering several concessions and perks as part of our offer.
Please reach out to our reservations team at +66 76 372 400 or Phuket@banyantree.com to get more details. Banyan Tree’s legendary service awaits you!
Local currency is Thai Baht (THB)
When visiting temples, dress conservatively and respectfully. Ladies are recommended to wear long skirts or trousers and cover their shoulders and knees.
All villas are equipped with 2-prong round or flat plugs. Local voltage is 220 volts AC, 50Hz.
Tipping in hotels is not expected, but it is always appreciated.
Visa on arrival; 30 days for entry by air, 15 for entry by land
In case of emergency, contact Bangkok Samui Hospital at 077-429-500