The Pearl of the Andaman
From Phuket International Airport (HKT)
- The hotel is 20 kilometres, or about 20 minutes by hotel shuttle or taxi.
To Bang Tao Beach
- The beach is only 500 metres from the resort. It’s a four-minute walk, or take our complimentary buggy service.
To Chalong Temple
- The temple is 30 kilometres, or 40 minutes by car form from the hotel. Remember to dress respectfully when visiting temples.
To Old Phuket Town
- The charming old town is 23 kilometres or 330 minutes by car from the hotel
To Coral Islands
- Take a boat trip to the beautiful Coral Islands. Half day and full day trips are available.
To Canal Village shopping area and convenient convenience stores
- Shopping is 1,5 kilometres from the resort. Take a 15-minute walk, or enjoy our complimentary buggy shuttle service.
Phuket is an all-time favourite in Thailand, with sun, sea and activities to enjoy. Built on a former abandoned tin mining site next to the shores of the Andaman sea, Banyan Tree Phuket has helped rehabilitate the sensitive natural environment, and created a resort like no other.