From Hamad International Airport
- The airport is only 16 kilometres from the hotel, or a 20 minute drive by car or taxi.
- Souq Waqif is 2 kilometres from the hotel, or a 5 minute drive by car or taxi.
National Museum of Qatar
- The National Museum of Qatar is 5 kilometres from the hotel, or a 15 minute drive by car or taxi.
- Doha Corniche is 2 kilometres from the hotel, or a 7 minute drive by car or taxi.
Katara Cultural Village
- Katara Cultural Village is 10 kilometres from the hotel, or a 7 minute drive by car or taxi.
- Sealine Beach is 60 kilometres from the hotel, or a 55 minute drive by car or taxi.
A country that treasures the past and welcomes the future, Qatar is one of the Gulf’s most dynamic countries and home to rich culture, vibrant lifestyle and world-class landmark attractions.
There is no service charge in Qatar. Tipping is not necessary, but is a nice gesture.
All rooms are equipped with at least one electrical point. The standard plug is a British three-pin, 220-240 volts.
Local currency is Qatari Riyal (QAR)
In case of emergency, dial 999
Visa requirements depend on the guest’s country of origin. Please check with your local Qatar Embassy or consulate.
Qatari culture follows the Islamic traditions. Please observe modesty in behavior and dress appropriately, especially during Islamic festivals and events.
Arabic is the official language of the country, though English is widely spoken.
Climate & Weather
Qatar has a desert climate with year-round sunshine, hot summers and mild winters. Mean monthly temperatures range from 17°C in January to 36°C in July, sometimes reaching highs of 40°C+ during the summer. Rain is infrequent, falling in brief showers mainly in winter.
Local time is GMT/UCT + 3 hours. There are no daylight savings adjustments.