For a valid claim under the Best Price Guarantee, it must fulfil the terms & conditions listed below.
The Best Price Guarantee does not apply to:
• Taxes, gratuities or fee imposed by local authorities, or any charges or fees that may apply during your stay.
• Existing reservations not booked via the Banyan Tree brand website (www.banyantree.com)
• Hotel package rates (which include combinations of accommodation, dining, spa packages, limousine transfers etc)
• Unpublished or negotiated rates (membership, partnership and rewards programs, corporate discounts, negotiated rates, group, convention, meeting and convention or other rates that are not available to the general public
• Rates offered to direct mail or email solicitations
• The Best Price Guarantee will be suspended during the times when www.banyantree.com is not available due to an outrage, a technical issue or circumstance beyond such other conditions as we may implement or stipulate from time to time in accordance with our Banyan Tree Group prevailing practices.
• In the event a fully prepaid rate is booked through www.banyantree.com, we will credit the difference in the form of hotel credits to be consumed during your stay at the resorts.
Validity of Claims
• We reserve the right to withdraw and alter the terms of this FAQ without notice. Nothing in this FAQ shall be taken as representation, warranty or an obligation against the Banyan Tree Group.
• Guests should at all times refer to the most recent version of the FAQ on www.banyantree.com