Located on level 28, Vertigo Doha is one of the highest clubs in the Mushaireb area with incredible 360-degree views of Doha’s Skyline, Corniche, and old city. Vertigo offers an experience like no other with a creative beverages menu, mixology inventions, and International cuisine with a Mediterranean twist in a lively setup with music.
Drinks and Snacks
Opening Hours: 7.00 pm - 2.00 am Sunday & Monday - Closed
4410 3338 / 3990 5558
• All guests must present an original Passport or Qatar ID at the entrance, as per Circular No. 14/2008, Article No. 5, Point 4 issued by Qatar Tourism Authority.
• Minimum age of entry is 21 years old and above.
• Qatari ladies and guests in local attire are not permitted to enter Vertigo Doha.
• The management reserves the right to amend the Door Policy and/or to refuse admission to any person if it is deemed necessary to maintain the safety and security of other guests.
• The management will not be held responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings.
• Dress code is strictly smart casual at all times.
Guests in sportswear, caps, shorts, T-shirt, open footwear, head turbans, and local attire are not allowed to enter Vertigo Doha.