About Tamouda Bay
An exceptional resort
From Tangier Ibn Battouta International Airport (TNG)
- The closest international airport is Tangier, which is 90 kilometres, or 1 hour by car or taxi from the resort. It is also possible to arrive via Rabat-Salé (RBA), 3-4-hour drive from the hotel, or Casablanca Mohammed V Airport CMN), a 400-kilometres, or 5-hour drive.
To the UNESCO sites
- Tetouan is 32 kilometres from the resort, or half an hour by car.
To local market
- The market is 8 kilometres from the resort, about 10-15 minutes by car.
- Complimentary shuttle is available throughout the day, or take a 500-metre stroll.
- The bus station is 1 kilometer from the resort, about 10 minutes by Walk.
Spanish Border (Ceuta)
- The border is 5 kilometres from the resort, about 10 minutes by car.
- The ferry terminal is 34 kilometres from the resort, or about 45 minutes by car.
- The university is 28 kilometres from the resort, or about 25 minutes by car.
Tetouan/Sania Ramel Domestic Airport (TTU)
- The local airport is 28 kilometres from the hotel, about 25 minutes by car.
- The local taxi Station is 1 kilometer from the resort, about 10 minutes by Walk.
About Tamouda Bay
Tamouda Bay is a resort with exceptional villas and facilities. Located near cultural treasures, a stunning beach and the Mediterranean Sea, it is the perfect place for a relaxing and exciting holiday. Northern Morocco is influenced by a number of cultures, which has resulted in a delicious Mediterranean fusion cuisine, combining the best of the region. The beautiful and comfortable villas at the resort, make Tamouda bay a complete holiday experience.
MAD (Moroccan Dirham)
Moroccan culture follows the Islamic traditions, but the dress code has become slowly more relaxed. It is now more common to see women with short sleeve tops and knee length skirts, and men with sleeveless shirts. However, upon visiting local mosques etc., please cover the shoulders.
All rooms are equipped with at least 1 electrical point (2-pin plug)
Visa requirements depend on the guest’s country of origin. Please check with your local Moroccan embassy or consulate.
Within Morocco: Fire brigade, ambulance: 15 Police: 19 Gendarmerie Royale (domestic security): 177