3rd Birthday Bash
From Now Until 31 July 2021
We are celebrating Banyan Tree Kuala Lumpur’s 3rd Birthday with up to 30% off the best available rates for stays, Banyan Tree Spa treatments and essential products, in the month of July 2021, inclusive of breakfast for 2 persons.
Book from 25 June to 31 July 2021
Stays are valid from 1 July to 31 October 2021
Package Specific Terms and Conditions
- This offer is open for bookings from 25 June to 31 October 2021.
- This offer is valid for stays from 1 July to 31 October 2021.
- A minimum stay of one (1) night is required for this offer.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts, loyalty programs, vouchers or gift certificates.
- Any unfinished or unused portion from this package is not transferable and will not be refunded to your hotel bill.
- Not valid for group booking (8 rooms and above).
- Terms & Condition of the vouchers apply.
General Terms and Conditions
- Rates are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) on a per room per night basis.
- Rates are subject to prevailing taxes.
- Hotel guests are subject to the Malaysian Tourism Tax of MYR 10 nett per room per night in accordance with the Tourism Tax Act 2017. Malaysian nationals and permanent residents holding MyPR cards are exempted upon presentation of the ID card upon check-in. Tourism Tax will be exempted for all nationalities from 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021.
- Check-in time is from 15:00 hours and check-out time is up to 12:00 hours.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- Late check-out from 12:00 hours to 16:00 hours will be charged 50% of the Best Available Rate of the day.
- Late check-out from 16:00 hours will be charged 100% of the Best Available Rate of the day.
- Reservations will be cancelled at the hotel’s discretion without prior notice should an invalid credit card be submitted.
- Credit card information provided does not require a signature for bookings made online and constitutes approval by the cardholder to guarantee the booking per our cancellation policies. Letter of authorisation and signatory is required for bookings made via email, telephone or fax.
- Guest who has prepaid for the room must present the same credit card used to make the booking upon check-in.
- No pets are allowed.
- No durians are allowed to be consumed in the hotel’s public area or guestroom.
- The Resort respectfully request that hotel guests do not smoke the in rooms and instead use the dedicated outdoor smoking areas. Anyone found to be smoking or having smoked in the guest room shall be subject to a cleaning fee of MYR 1,000 per night.
Reservation requires full payment. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable. Your credit card will be charged 100% of the total reservation cost upon making reservations. You may change your check-in date any time within the offer period.