The Pearl of the Andaman
From Phuket International Airport (HKT)
- The hotel is 20 kilometres, or about 20 minutes by hotel car or taxi.
To Bang Tao Beach
- The beach is only 500 metres from the resort. It’s a four-minute walk, or take our complimentary buggy service.
To Chalong Temple
- The temple is 30 kilometres, or 40 minutes by car from the hotel. Kindly dress respectfully when visiting temples.
To Old Phuket Town
- The charming old town is 23 kilometres or 30 minutes by car from the hotel.
To Coral Islands
- Take a boat trip to the beautiful Coral Islands. Half day and full day trips are available.
To Canal Village shopping area and convenience stores
- Shopping is 1.5 kilometres from the resort. Take a 15-minute walk, or enjoy our complimentary shuttle service.
First Banyan Tree all-pool villa retreat and spa experience in Phuket All-Pool Villas resort (for a total of 199 pools ! Largest inventory on the island !) Directly located on the award-winning Laguna Golf Phuket course and with full access to the Laguna Phuket complex
NOTE: The hotel is currently undergoing some upgrade and expansion works from July 2018 to October 2019 (excluding 23rd December 2018 – 9th January 2019).
Banyan Tree Phuket will be doing its utmost to ensure that your stay is comfortable in spite of the works. The resort is offering several concessions and perks as part of our offer.
Please reach out to our reservations team at +66 76 372 400 or Phuket@banyantree.com to get more details. Banyan Tree’s legendary service awaits you!
Local currency is Thai Baht (THB)
All villas are equipped with 2-prong round or flat plugs. Local voltage is 220 volts AC, 50Hz.
Visa on arrival; 30 days for entry by air, 15 for entry by land
In case of emergency, contact Bangkok Samui Hospital at 077-429-500