The Pearl of the Andaman
From Phuket International Airport (HKT)
- The hotel is 20 kilometres, or about 20 minutes by hotel car or taxi.
To Bang Tao Beach
- The beach is only 500 metres from the resort. It’s a four-minute walk, or take our complimentary buggy service.
To Chalong Temple
- The temple is 30 kilometres, or 40 minutes by car from the hotel. Kindly dress respectfully when visiting temples.
To Old Phuket Town
- The charming old town is 23 kilometres or 30 minutes by car from the hotel.
To Coral Islands
- Take a boat trip to the beautiful Coral Islands. Half day and full day trips are available.
To Canal Village shopping area and convenience stores
- Shopping is 1.5 kilometres from the resort. Take a 15-minute walk, or enjoy our complimentary shuttle service.
First Banyan Tree all-pool villa retreat and spa experience in Phuket All-Pool Villas resort (for a total of 199 pools ! Largest inventory on the island !) Directly located on the award-winning Laguna Golf Phuket course and with full access to the Laguna Phuket complex
Local currency is Thai Baht (THB)
When visiting temples, dress conservatively and respectfully. Ladies are recommended to wear long skirts or trousers and cover their shoulders and knees.
All rooms are equipped with at least one electrical point, with 2-prong round or flat plug.
Tipping in hotels is not expected, but it is always appreciated.
Most nationalities can get visa on arrival. Please visit the Thai Embassy's website at www.thaiembassy.com to check for your country
Please find below for some useful emergency numbers. Nearest hospital Bangkok International Hospital in Phuket: +66 (0) 76 254 425 Nearest 24-hour clinic Bangkok International Clinic at Canal Village: +66 (0) 76 324 453